A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Olgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Olgren, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olgren graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Olgren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Olgren MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Olgren practice?
- Dr. Michael Olgren has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Olgren practices Emergency Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Emergency Physicians.