A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Oliphant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliphant
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oliphant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Oliphant, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Fetal Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliphant graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Oliphant MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Oliphant practice?
- Dr. Michael Oliphant has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Oliphant practices Diagnostic Radiology near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Radiologists.