Learn more about Dr. Michael Ombrellino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ombrellino, Vascular and Endovascular Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ombrellino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ombrellino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ombrellino, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
- Vein Inflammation (Phlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ombrellino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ombrellino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ombrellino MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ombrellino practice?
- Dr. Michael Ombrellino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ombrellino practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ and Shrewsbury, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.