A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ombrellino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ombrellino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ombrellino
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ombrellino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ombrellino, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ombrellino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ombrellino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ombrellino MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ombrellino practice?
- Dr. Michael Ombrellino has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ombrellino practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.