A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Oneka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Oneka graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oneka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oneka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Oneka practice?
Dr. Michael Oneka practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Muskegon Family Physicians.