A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Oneka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Oneka graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oneka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Oneka DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Oneka practice?
- Dr. Michael Oneka has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Oneka practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Muskegon Primary Care Doctors.