Learn more about Dr. Michael Oneka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oneka
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Oneka Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Oneka graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oneka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Oneka DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Oneka practice?
- Dr. Michael Oneka has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Oneka practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Muskegon Primary Care Doctors.