A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Opipari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Opipari
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Opipari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Opipari graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Italo Opipari DO is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Opipari practice?
- Dr. Michael Opipari has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Opipari practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Shelby Township, MI.