A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Opoku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Opoku, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Baptist Med Cntr of Oklahoma Oklahoma City
Education & Awards
Dr. Opoku graduated from Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology, Kumasi.
Dr. Opoku has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Opoku MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Opoku practice?
- Dr. Michael Opoku has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Opoku practices Internal Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists.