Dr. Michael Opsahl, MD
Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Video profile

Mar 30th, 2015

Dr. Opsahl is a very kind man and a great Dr. to deal with in regards to IVF. He has always made me feel at ease and genuinely cares about his patients. I know he tries his best helping his patients achieve their dreams to a new addition to their families. My attempts as of yet, have not been successful, but Dr. Opsahl hasn't given up on me...and I to him. He is a true blessing.

by Erin A on Jan 17th, 2014

Mike Opsahl was a blessing to us. We have been to several fertility doctors in the area and no one was able to pinpoint how to treat me for a successful pregnancy. After years of heartache and thousands of dollars, Dr Opsahl was able to see where previous treatment had gone wrong. Not only do we love him for helping us to achieve the gift of our son, but we love him for his kind nature and genuineness. We left his care feeling like we truly mattered to him and his entire staff. His care was effective and efficient. We recommend him to anyone who needs an RE.

He is in touch with how a patient feels show details He is in touch with how a patient feels
by Cathrine R. on Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Opsahl was very opened and very compassionate compared to some doctors who are very cold and very clinical. The first meeting, we sat down with him, my husband and I spent over an hour, maybe an hour and a half. He was matter of fact, he was very concise and to the point but, he was very human and very in touch with how a patient feels. This is a huge issue a lot of couples face and it’s very draining with your emotions and quite overwhelming but, he made it seem like he really cared.

He makes you feel like you are his number one priority... show details He makes you feel like you are his number one priority...
by Jennifer L on Jun 1st, 2013

We had options of physicians to work with, we chose to work specifically with Dr. Opsahl, he’s a very nurturing person. He makes you feel like you are his number one priority, you’re the only person that he’s dealing with and that your issues are the only issues that he cares about at that time. When you go through infertility (and it is such a sensitive thing to go through) you need a little hand-holding. You need that personal touch and that personal relationship and someone especially very supportive. He was extremely supportive and compassionate with us, with our losses we had, he was very empathetic to that. That was the kind of person I needed to be working with, same with my husband. We both just felt that connection with him.

My wife and I were very happy.” show details My wife and I were very happy.”
by Tim And Melissa B on Jan 28th, 2013

My son is three, so roughly four years ago we were with Dr. Opsahl for my son. The second time was probably about a year and a half ago. My wife and I were very happy. You don’t often go through the fertility process so he went the extra step to explain things and just make it a pleasant process throughout. He is a numbers guy and knows his statistics at length, but he does a great job explaining things in laymen’s terms to help us understand what the things mean. We were at another fertility clinic and it seemed like we were just another number and it was just pushing us through the system. He seemed to actually care and put together a plan that fit my wife and my needs. He did not just say ‘okay we’re doing this process’ without talking to us about what our goal was. He does a great job and I know that we have referred people to him and we will continue to do so. We continue to be impressed with how he is.

HE DID NOT CAR show details HE DID NOT CAR
Nov 26th, 2012

MY PROBLEM COULD HAVE BEEN RESOLVED HAD HE CARED. HE WAS DISTANT AND JUST DECLARED ME HOPELESS TOO SOON. I PROVIDED HIM WITH THE CRITICAL INFORMATION OF WHAT CAUSED THE PROBLEM. HE IGNORED IT AND THREW ME UNDER THE BUS. I HAD TO SUFFER TREMENDOUSLY SA A RESULT BEFORE FINDING OUT THAT IT WAS A SITUATION THAT COULD HAVE BEEN REMEDIED HAD HE CARED A LITTLE BIT MORE.MY IMPRESSION WAS THAT THIS CLINIC HAD OVERLOADED THEMSELVES WITH TOO MANY PATIENTS, THAT WHEN THOSE WHO COULD ACTUALLY BENEFIT FROM SOME CLOSER ATTENTION AND MEDICAL CARE SHOW UP , THEY ARE SHOLVED ASIDE AND LEFT TO RUT!I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS CLINIC OR THE DOCTOR