A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Opsommer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Opsommer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Opsommer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Opsommer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Opsommer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Opsommer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Opsommer practice?
- Dr. Michael Opsommer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Opsommer practices Emergency Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Livonia Emergency Physicians.