A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Orlando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Orlando is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Orlando, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlando graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orlando has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- White River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Orlando MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Orlando practice?
- Dr. Michael Orlando has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Orlando practices Otolaryngology near Batesville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Junction, CO.
See Batesville Otolaryngologists.