A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Orlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Orlich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orlich
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Orlich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Orlich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Orlich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Orlich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Orlich practice?
- Dr. Michael Orlich has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Orlich practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.