Dr. Michael Orofino MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

February 17th, 2017
Sorry doc
Service was unsatisfactory. My baby died and my wife came close to dying due to his incompetence

April 11th, 2015
Excellent and friendly

July 29th, 2014
While the doctor was nice and his staff was nice, Dr. OROFINO was entirely too rough. Maybe I was spoiled because my last Gyno was amazing but I went in for a pap and he shoved the tube in too hard. I've been bleeding all day

January 4th, 2014
Dr. Orofino is by far thee best doctor I know. There aren't many doctors like him. He saved my life unexpectedly during an erupted ectopic pregnancy, he was the emergency on call doctor, I had no idea I would run into such a wonderful doctor on such an incident like that. Many years later, I was ready for my first child. He saw me through such an incredibly amazing pregnancy and an outstanding C-section. He even cut over my first scar from my ectopic so as not to give me two scars. I travel now over an hour to see him, and its worth every mile. He returned calls promptly if I had a question or concern. He always makes me feel so comfortable which is quite important when dealing with an OBGYN. He takes the time to listen to you and talk with you. I would recommend him to absolutely anyone. He is by far thee best. Please don't retire any time soon Doc! Don't know what I would do without you!

October 31st, 2012
I wouldn't go to anyone else!
Dr. Orofino has seen me through a miscarriage, and then subsequently delivered both of my children. Not only is he a wonderful doctor and wonderful person- his staff is just as caring and excellent. I cannot say enough about him!

September 1st, 2010
He's the doctor for me!
I started going to Dr.Orofino back in 1991. He delivered all 3 of my children. For my last child, since we no longer lived in the area. I use to drive over an hour to go to him. For me he's the best doctor. Would be able to call him anytime - he would always return the call. To this day I still go to Doctor Orofino. There isn't enough room in this box for me to go on and on about him!

September 12th, 2009
Some times good, some times bad,

March 31st, 2009
He's the best. I wouldn't go to anyone else.