Dr. Michael Oros MD Patient Reviews

January 24th, 2017
Worth it
Wait was a little long, but listened to me and I was confident he knew what he was doing. Overall it was worth my time and I feel like he cared about what was going on with me and my family.

January 22nd, 2017
Worth it

December 5th, 2016
Well thank goodness I wasn't being seen for anger management because I would have been in full blown rage. This practice has numerous issues. (1) Office staff is incompetent. They can be polite but they have no answers for even the simplest questions. I once called to schedule an appointment and I was put on hold for 25 minutes (I looked at my phone's timer) and I gave up. Receptionist did call me back however she couldn't answer if I would get a refill on a simple depression med to hold me over until my appointment. They also do not dress appropriately for an office job. (2) No matter when your appointment is, you will wait hours to be seen. Yes, HOURS! I have waited 2-3 hours past my appointment time and talked with people in the waiting room who have waited even longer. (3) It is obvious that they double or triple book patients to maximize profits. This is completely disrespectful of your patients. It says you don’t care about or value them. (4) Office is dirty and dingy. (5) The doctor will only prescribes 3 months’ worth at a time so that you must come back. (6) If you leave before being seen, you owe them money so be prepared to wait forever. (7) They take your blood pressure with an automatic wrist monitor which are known to be unreliable. But it's apparent his staff wouldn't know the first thing about using and stethoscope and sphygmomanometer. They also use a cheap scale to take your weight. TLDR: You wait forever to be seen and his staff is incompetent.

July 23rd, 2016
Little bit of a wait, but well worth it.

March 14th, 2016
Terrible patient treatment
I have never seen such an unorganized doctors office in my life. You wait for hours to be seen and so I scheduled a 9 am appt so I would be first, get there and no one is even there, I with others wait outside of the doctors office door, no one is answering the phone, office opens at 9:00 a.m. also according to their recording on the phone. Finally at 9:40 someone comes to the door and says oh, we don't open till 9:30, even though I had the paper that stated my appt was scheduled at 9 and their phones say 9, I made the appt 2 months ago, no doctors, don't know when he will be in and they have no way to reach him. Seriously, you as a staff do not know how to reach your doctors, what if there was an emergency. The man waiting with me told me that they called him at 8:30 the previous night to reschedule his appt that he made 2 months ago because they had triple booked. I feel like they have no consideration for their patients, or their patients time, they don't care how long you wait or when they decide to show up, forgetting that we are paying them for their service it is not the other way around. I like many others I am sure have a job and take time off work also to see them. I believe it is more about money by triple booking etc. because they know they can hold you hostage by your medications, if you don't see them you don't get your refills, what a terrible thing to do to people. Very disappointed. Don't go there, you will be more frustrated and have more anxiety when you leave that when you came!!!!

March 4th, 2016
Waiting and waiting
I have never been treated so badly in any doctor's office before. The front desk is separated from the waiting room so they can't see who is still sitting there. No one checks either. After waiting for 2 hours I inquired if I was going to be seen soon. I was informed they had taken the patient who was scheduled after me. I wouldn't trust this office with anything. Staff is incompetent. Beware office is dark and dirty. Pride in your office would be nice. If you are starting a new practice, a little sprucing up should be in order

December 10th, 2014
Was very understanding and professional while also being very genuine and precise.

April 3rd, 2011
Did more than I expected.
Did more than I expected.