A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Orseck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Orseck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Orseck, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orseck graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Orseck has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orseck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Orseck practice?
Dr. Michael Orseck practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC.
See Spartanburg Surgeons.