A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Orsini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Orsini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orsini
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orsini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Orsini, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Orsini graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orsini has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ellwood City Hospital
- Ohio Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Orsini FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Orsini practice?
- Dr. Michael Orsini has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Orsini practices Otolaryngology near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Sewickley, PA.
See Beaver Otolaryngologists.