A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Orsini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Orsini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orsini
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orsini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Orsini, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laryngeal Edema
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Orsini graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orsini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Valley General Hospital
- Ellwood City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Orsini FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Orsini practice?
- Dr. Michael Orsini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Orsini practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near Sewickley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver, PA.
See Sewickley Otolaryngologists.