A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Orsini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Orsini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Orsini, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Orsini graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orsini has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ellwood City Hospital
- Ohio Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Orsini FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Orsini practice?
- Dr. Michael Orsini has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Orsini practices Otolaryngology near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Sewickley, PA.
See Beaver Otolaryngologists.