Learn more about Dr. Michael Orsini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Orsini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orsini
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orsini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Orsini, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laryngeal Edema
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Orsini graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orsini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Valley General Hospital
- Ellwood City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Orsini FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Orsini practice?
- Dr. Michael Orsini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Orsini practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near Sewickley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver, PA.
See Sewickley Otolaryngologists.