A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Orth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Orth is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orth
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Orth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Orth graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Orth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Orth practice?
- Dr. Michael Orth has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Orth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Surgeons.