Dr. Michael Orzo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 30th, 2016
Actor, Model.medical asst, Cashier
Yes he was a great doctor. He helped me walk again. When I could barely move up the stairs. The Lord blessed me with this fine man he made a a miracle happen I say thank you again I am much better. Wonderful Doctor. 😇

September 4th, 2016
A Doctor's Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Orzo's for over fourteen years. Dr. Orzo is a compassionate professional who will take the needed time to discuss your course of treatment. Dr. Orzo has helped me continue to work full time, even after five major spine surgeries. I am thankful for Dr. Orzo and all his staff who have always treated me with respect and compassion. Thank you!

August 7th, 2016
Dr. Orzo is the Best!!
Dr. Orzo is awesome. I've seen multiple physicians for my pain in the past, and Dr. Orzo was the only one who made the correct diagnosis. His treatment has allowed me to become active in sports and with my children...I finally feel like a normal person again!

May 21st, 2016
Dr Orzo never managed my pain and my questions were not answered. The office staff is so rude ! If you want pain management and professional treatment, go elsewhere.

May 6th, 2016
Not that great...ended up leaving
Pros: 1.) about half the time, Dr. Orzo seemed to really listen and care. He was able to accurately diagnose my chronic pain, which other specialists hadn't been able to do. 2.) a lot of the nurses and the office manager were awesome. His P.A. was consistently amazing as well. Cons: 1.) the wait time at EVERY appointment. I waited AT LEAST one hour in the waiting room, and then sometimes over an hour in the exam room, just for him to come in and spend a rushed 15 minutes with me. There were times he'd spend plenty of time with me during those appointments and appear to really be paying attention, but others that he was distracted and I'd have to repeat myself. Later he would seem irritated with me for miscommunications that wouldn't have happened if he'd have been paying attention to me in the first place. It was evident he had absolutely zero respect for my time, since there was never a "sorry for the wait," or anything of the sort ever uttered. I think the record was when I waited nearly 4 hours to see him just for him to spend just under 15 minutes with me. Of course I had to repeat this exercise monthly in order to get a medication refill (the monthly visit part isn't his fault - I get that), but wasting half a day when I work, too...it was brutal. I only had to drive 25-30 minutes to get there, so I felt horrible for those poor souls driving many hours to see him. 2.) THIS was the reason why I left...The staff was horrendous at following up/through and then were rude about it. I'd had a procedure and during the healing process had a nasty pain flair. I left 2 msgs for Dr. Orzo to call me back over a 24 hour period. The last message was on a Friday afternoon and I never heard back. When I had my follow up appt early the next week and brought up how upset I was that no one called me back, excuses were rudely made at the front desk. Dr. Orzo then asked me why I didn't just keep calling instead of going to the E.R.!!! I told him he was responsible for his staff's inadequacy and that it's not my responsibility as a patient to stalk him through his inept staff! Needless to say that was my last visit.

March 28th, 2016
The staff is very rude ! I couldn't get calls back and left this practice.

November 6th, 2015
A great doctor and a great personality. Have been seeing him off and on for 15 years.

October 13th, 2015
Patient of 13 years
Doctor Michael Orzo has my highest respect and appreciation. I'm a long-time patient with utmost trust in Doctor Orzo's abilities, skills and knowledge. He treats me with respect and compassion, and I believe he is excellent in his field!

September 21st, 2015
MIKE ORZO IS THE BEST

June 12th, 2015
Long time patient
I have been a patient of Dr Orzo's for more than 13yrs & I drive almost 3hrs to do so! Dr Orzo is a kind, compassionate, brilliant doctor who takes the time to really listen to me & that communication is vital to the success of my care! I have multiple procedures every year & I go in with complete confidence in Dr Orzo's ability! I am very grateful to him for the improved quality of life he continues to give me & although I do still have bad days, the majority of my focus can be on my family instead of my pain!

January 5th, 2012
Overview
I liked everything about this doctor. Compassionate, knowledgeable, caring, and friendly. I felt very comfortable with him and felt a trust with him on my initial visit. I've suffered for quite some time now no help from my pcp, or other specialists. I honestly felt he cared. And most importantly, he LISTENED to me. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who is having chronic pain. Finally, a TRUE doctor who knows his stuff and actually cares about what he's doing! p.s. He's quite handsome which makes my visits with him even better!! :-) He's got the entire package, and I sincerely wish him a blessed future in his field of medicine!

July 30th, 2011
Long Time Patient
I have been Dr. Orzo's patient for 8 yrs and I drive almost 3 hrs every appt & I wait almost an hr every time. To me, time is a small sacrifice for great care! Whether I see Dr. Orzo or his P.A., Beth, I have always been treated with respect & have always had my pain addressed & questions answered. Even when they're running behind, Dr. Orzo listens & understands my pain. There has also been a couple times when my pain intensified & I was able to get an appt within a few days. Dr. Orzo has performed multiple procedures on my back & has been successful in allowing me to have a better life with my family. I'll always be grateful, even if I have to wait after drivin so far! lol