Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Long time patient show details Long time patient
by Jenn on Jun 12th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Orzo's for more than 13yrs & I drive almost 3hrs to do so! Dr Orzo is a kind, compassionate, brilliant doctor who takes the time to really listen to me & that communication is vital to the success of my care! I have multiple procedures every year & I go in with complete confidence in Dr Orzo's ability! I am very grateful to him for the improved quality of life he continues to give me & although I do still have bad days, the majority of my focus can be on my family instead of my pain!

Overview show details Overview
Jan 5th, 2012

I liked everything about this doctor. Compassionate, knowledgeable, caring, and friendly. I felt very comfortable with him and felt a trust with him on my initial visit. I've suffered for quite some time now no help from my pcp, or other specialists. I honestly felt he cared. And most importantly, he LISTENED to me. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who is having chronic pain. Finally, a TRUE doctor who knows his stuff and actually cares about what he's doing! p.s. He's quite handsome which makes my visits with him even better!! :-) He's got the entire package, and I sincerely wish him a blessed future in his field of medicine!

Long Time Patient show details Long Time Patient
Jul 30th, 2011

I have been Dr. Orzo's patient for 8 yrs and I drive almost 3 hrs every appt & I wait almost an hr every time. To me, time is a small sacrifice for great care! Whether I see Dr. Orzo or his P.A., Beth, I have always been treated with respect & have always had my pain addressed & questions answered. Even when they're running behind, Dr. Orzo listens & understands my pain. There has also been a couple times when my pain intensified & I was able to get an appt within a few days. Dr. Orzo has performed multiple procedures on my back & has been successful in allowing me to have a better life with my family. I'll always be grateful, even if I have to wait after drivin so far! lol

May 8th, 2009

Dr. Orzo was excellent in regards to taking plenty of time to explain the procedure & answering all my questions. He seems to be a very caring doctor. It will be about a month before the follow-up visit but I'm sure he will again take adequate time with me regarding my concerns about the procedure. The down side is average wait time of 1-2 hours after your scheduled appt. time before procedure. This can be a challenge if you have other pain issues such as fibromyalgia. If you have sugar problem, I'm not sure how this would work if you are sedated, as they request you don't eat for 6-7 hours before injection.