Dr. Michael Osetinsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Osetinsky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 6th, 2015

The staff from the very first phone call till the moment I left my appointment was the most courteous I have ever experienced. The amount of time Dr. Osetinsky took to go over all the test and discuss my diagnosis was very helpful for me to have complete understanding before I left. I will be seeing him for all follow up's and will recommend him to anyone experiencing a retina problem.

September 15th, 2015

My husband has been going to Dr. Osetinsky for over a decade and can't recommend him more highly for his professionalism.

July 1st, 2014

Never go again

I am certain Dr. Osetinsky posesses great clinical knowledge and probably excellent surgical skill. However, I will never go to see him again for one simple reason. He did not care. I shared my fear and dscomfort with the level of dilation needed for my exam. After being taken into four different exam rooms, I was seated in his exam room. He entered the room and turned on the bright overhead lights! Of course when I exclamed, then he turned them down. But never lost the smile on his face. I truly believe someone who has been practicing this long knew exactly what he was doing, and gleaned some perverse pleasure from this action. Never again, even if I have to drive an hour to find someone else (which I won't).

January 6th, 2016