A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ost is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ost, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ost graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ost has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Cecil Ost MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Ost practice?
- Dr. Michael Ost has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ost practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Indiana, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists and Pittsburgh Pediatric Specialists.