Dr. Michael Ostad Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ostad?

October 27th, 2012

I received generic brand of medication. I have side effects and it's two weeks to date since I am waiting for someone to call my pharmacy.I have no choice at this time but to change doctor

May 31st, 2012

Ostad is a horrible doctor

This place is absolutely HORRIBLE. I am in the process of passing a kidney stone, and went to see Mr. Ostad (I refuse to refer to this man as a doctor, and his institution as a medical clinic) regarding pain in my kidney and during urination.- My appointment was for 7:30am, and I had to wait almost 2 hours just to see the nurse. - When Ostad came in, he didn't even introduce himself, nor shake my hand, nor make eye contact.- Ostad didn't bother to ask me any questions, he simply stated, "You need to go to a radiologist for a CT scan."- After waiting for 2 hours, I literally had 2 minutes with Ostad.- As I left the medical room, I actually asked the nurse to speak with Ostad again. I explained to her that I was frustrated for waiting so long, and for not getting proper treatment.- I found Ostad in the hallway and asked him what I am supposed to do about the pain I was having. I came to this "urologist" for support and advice, not to be shunned away and told to come again. They could've saved me the time by explaining this up front.- Ostad just stood on the spot and wrote me a prescription for Flowmax to help with urination, and TYLENOL. If you are in need of medical attention, I do NOT recommend this facility or individual. Please take the time to find another, much more personable and qualified professional.

December 18th, 2009

Awful urologist

Dr. Ostad recommended getting clearance for a kidney stone surgery by going to the Emergency room and stating I had pain when I didn't have pain and then said find another urologist if you don't like what I suggest so I did!

July 20th, 2016