A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ostapchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ostapchuk is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ostapchuk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostapchuk graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ostapchuk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ostapchuk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ostapchuk practice?
- Dr. Michael Ostapchuk has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ostapchuk practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors.