A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ostapchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ostapchuk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostapchuk
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ostapchuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ostapchuk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostapchuk graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ostapchuk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ostapchuk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ostapchuk practice?
- Dr. Michael Ostapchuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ostapchuk practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors.