A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ostapchuk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostapchuk graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ostapchuk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Suburban Hospital
- UMC U of L Hospital and Brown Cancer Cen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ostapchuk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ostapchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Ostapchuk practice?
Dr. Michael Ostapchuk practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Louisville Family Physicians and Louisville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Ostapchuk, Dr. Mitch Ostapchuk, Dr. Myles Ostapchuk, Dr. Michal Ostapchuk, Dr. Mickey Ostapchuk, Dr. Miles Ostapchuk