Learn more about Dr. Michael Oszczakiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Oszczakiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oszczakiewicz
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Oszczakiewicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Oszczakiewicz, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Oszczakiewicz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oszczakiewicz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Oszczakiewicz MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Oszczakiewicz practice?
- Dr. Michael Oszczakiewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Oszczakiewicz practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Surgeons.