A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Oszczakiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Oszczakiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Oszczakiewicz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Oszczakiewicz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oszczakiewicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Oszczakiewicz practice?
Dr. Michael Oszczakiewicz practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Port Arthur, TX.
See Beaumont Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Beaumont Surgeons.