A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Oszczakiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Oszczakiewicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Oszczakiewicz, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Oszczakiewicz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oszczakiewicz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Oszczakiewicz MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Oszczakiewicz practice?
- Dr. Michael Oszczakiewicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Oszczakiewicz practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Port Arthur, TX.
See Beaumont Surgeons.