Dr. Michael Otis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Otis?

July 14th, 2013

The best doctor

I send my doctor a card frequently to tell him how much I appreciate him. Dr. Michael Otis has enough experience and knowledge that I trust him completely. He is a man of God which means more to me than he's bedside manner, however, he does have the greatest bedside manner. I know that he gets tried during the day but you would never know it, he smiles when he enters the exam and he takes all the time that I may need to answers any question. Yes, I thank God for my compassionate and caring doctor. His medical assistant makes me feel so at ease every time I have gone for an appointment. She always makes me smile and laugh she is a great complement to him. Dr. Otis is the best primary care doctor and the best internist that I have ever been to and I pray that he never retires he would be very hard to replace.

April 20th, 2012

Dr. Otis is a wonderful doctor.