A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Otruba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Otruba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Otruba, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Otruba graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Otruba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Summerville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Otruba DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Otruba practice?
- Dr. Michael Otruba has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Otruba practices Internal Medicine near North Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Internists.