A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Otruba is Good. Dr. Otruba has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Otruba, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Otruba graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Otruba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Trident Medical Center
- Summerville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Otruba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Otruba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Otruba practice?
Dr. Michael Otruba practices Internal Medicine near Summerville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, SC and North Charleston, SC.
See Summerville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Otruba, Dr. Micheal Otruba, Dr. Michel Otruba, Dr. Mickey Otruba, Dr. Miguel Otruba, Dr. Mike Otruba