Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Ott
Dr. Michael Ott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX (and 3 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Ott is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Hospital, St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center and Memorial The Woodlands. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Ott has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Michael Ott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. George Pettit
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi35
Dr. Penni Russo-Going
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Robert Carpenter
Emergency Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi18