A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Overby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Overby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Overby, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Overby graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Overby has 24 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Chris Overby MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Overby practice?
- Dr. Michael Overby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Overby practices Neurological Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lynbrook, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Great Neck Neurological Surgeons.