A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Overdahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Overdahl is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Overdahl, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Overdahl graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Overdahl has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Huntington Hospital
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Overdahl MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Overdahl practice?
- Dr. Michael Overdahl has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Overdahl practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Critical Care Practitioners and Fort Wayne Pulmonologists.