A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Overdahl, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Overdahl graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Overdahl has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Huntington Hospital
- Parkview Noble Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Overdahl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Overdahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Overdahl practice?
Dr. Michael Overdahl practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists, Fort Wayne Urgent Care Centers, and Fort Wayne Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Overdahl, Dr. Mitch Overdahl, Dr. Myles Overdahl, Dr. Michal Overdahl, Dr. Mickey Overdahl, Dr. Miles Overdahl