A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Overfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Overfield
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Overfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Overfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Overfield graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Overfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Overfield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Overfield practice?
- Dr. Michael Overfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Overfield practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.