A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Overfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Overfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Overfield graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Overfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Overfield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Overfield practice?
- Dr. Michael Overfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Overfield practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.