A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Owczarzak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Owczarzak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Owczarzak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owczarzak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owczarzak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Owczarzak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Owczarzak practice?
- Dr. Michael Owczarzak has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Owczarzak practices Family Medicine near Lenox, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Detroit, MI.