A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Owczarzak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Owczarzak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Owczarzak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owczarzak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Owczarzak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Owczarzak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Owczarzak practice?
Dr. Michael Owczarzak practices Family Medicine near Lenox, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.