A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Owen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Owen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fred Owen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Owen practice?
- Dr. Michael Owen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Owen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.