A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Owen is Good. Dr. Owen has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Owen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Owen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Owen practice?
Dr. Michael Owen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Owen, Dr. Mitch Owen, Dr. Myles Owen, Dr. Michal Owen, Dr. Mickey Owen, Dr. Miles Owen