Dr. Michael Owen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

January 25th, 2016
Dr. Owens has been my Dr. for several years. I feel very comfortable with him as my gynecologist.

January 4th, 2016
Best Doctor EVER
Dr. Owens is by far the nicest doctor I've ever seen and has the best bedside manner!

July 22nd, 2015
Very knowledgable & professional
I had bleeding issue & had to go to the ER, they told me to follow up with a Gyn. right away. Being new to the area I didn't have any doctors & had to build my trusted circle of Dr's again. I was very concerned about my 1st visit with Dr. Michael Owen after reading the only review on this site & it being so negative, but fortunately I did read a lot more reviews on another medical site & they were all positive so I decided to go. I am very glad I did, Dr. Owen was very patient & explained all options for my medical issue & even answered all my husbands questions. I did have a uterine biopsy, wasn't fun but not horrible either, just painful for a second like when you cut your finger & it throbbed & bled but so does a cut anywhere else on your body. All in all a good visit, excellent staff, clean facility & very knowledgable & caring doctor. Thanks for making me feel so comfortable ;}

April 30th, 2013
Be cautious
Dr. Owen did a cervical biopsy during a routine exam. He told me that it was routine for him to do a cervical biopsy in women over 50. It was very painful for days. He did not get my permission before he did it.