Pediatricians

Pediatric Medicine
7922 Ewing Halsell Dr
San Antonio, TX 78229
210-614-2500
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by Floresfamily210 on Jul 28th, 2014

Awesome Dr. He’s always been good with our children. He was genuinely concerned when my wife had our daughter not only in regards to my daughter but my wife as well. He came to the hospital on the weekend although he was not on call to check in on both of them. He has been our pedi for both our children and we would not trade him in for the world, our children never cry when they see him come into the room. They both have always been so comfortable around him, and the way he talks to them is great. For that reason we love this man and are so blessed to have him as our pedi doc. Thanks to Dr. Steve VanCleave for referring him to us when our first son was born..

|  Visits  |  show details
by Father on Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Ozer is my wife's favorite, they clicked. He was nice at the hospital where he did our son's circumcision. He has been nice at the office. He is polite and professional thus far, I was shocked at some comments here, and pray we never have such experiences. We have had Dr Ross see our daughter, he was very good, I think he is my favorite. He was polite and professional and accommodated us as a late call in one day, where he basically stayed late to see If our daughter was fine. There has never been a problem with the office staff. We were turned away on a flu shot as they were out, and for over a week we keep getting an answering machine during freezing weather. I'm actually on here for an alternate phone number in case our number isn't right. Our number has been reaching an answering machine saying their office has been closed for days. Huh? Weird. I am making this review because I think some of the happy customers never write so I would be one, but I'm disturbed by no way to reach the Doctor by phone at their office during business hours for several days now. I will update.

|  Hostile Enviornment in the office  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

The staff was rude. There was only two patients including myself in the waiting room, one lady came 15 min with her child and the office staff obviously has a line "Let me check with the back to see if they can still see you. You were 15 min. late". How rude is that? Horrible personalities and the toys in the reception room were broken down. Rude rude rude people. This demonstrates that Dr. Ozer is burned out and hates talking to mothers and/or patients.

|  Drs. Maria & Laurence Rosen  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

Excellent physician. Dr. Ozer has taken care of my children since birth. I would not trust anyone else with my most precious possessions.

|  Rebecca Eichelberger  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2010

I am always very pleased when I come to take my child to see Dr. Ozer. He knows his stuff, and I trust him with my child to the fullest extent as far as his medical need are concerned! Thanks Dr. Ozer and all of his staff and colleagues!!

|  Questionable Service due to lack of insurance  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2009

I have brought my daughter in to see Dr. Ozer a total of five times because he was my pediatrician when I was a child. I have been dissatisfied with the services received from the very first visit. I have felt like I was an inconvenience and the staff in the office tends to be cold and callous towards the patients and their children. Today, my daughter was due for a weight check and we were made to wait over an hour before being taken into an examination room. The comment made by Dr. Ozer implied to both myself and my husband was that since we have Medicaid, this is the type of service we should expect. Needless to say, we are in the market for a new pediatrician!The only other experience with any other doctor in the office was with Dr. Rocha Davis. She was wonderful but in order to see her, you have to deal with the ridiculous office staff!

Dec 28th, 2009

Very RUDE. He almost seemed NOT to care and became extremely aggressive when our then SICK 3 month old wouldn't stop crying. His visit in the room lasted anout 7 minutes after a 1 and a half wait. His response to our child was "He'll be fine."

|  Rude to young parents  |  show details
by Mrs. Jimenez on Oct 19th, 2009

When I first met Dr. Ozer I had my then infant son and my mother go with me since my husband couldn't attend with me due to work. I am a young mother I was then 20 yrs old. The first time I met him he was nice, well manered, and just wonderful. The 2nd time i returned to see him I was with my husband and he was very rude to us. It was a complete 180 degree turn from the last visit. I was apalled. I work at a hospital and other young parents and parents who look young but aren't have all told me the samething, he was very rude to them. A co-worker of mine also had to deal with him and he was very rude. I have sinced stopped seeing him and I have stuck with Dr. David Ross. he was the one who came to see us at the hospital and has just been a God sent, he has treated my family with respect, and he has never miss diagnosed my son unlike Nurse practicioner Patty Villareal. We love Dr. David Ross

|  He never even seen our child...  |  show details
by Ashley on Aug 21st, 2009

We've had about 7 visits total to his office.. He never saw our child. As a result one time she was misdiagnosed by his extremely rude nurse and sent home without a blood test or medication.. 3 days later our child almost died.. if we followed his office recommendations and waited another 2 days, she would be gone.. we had to demand to see a doctor (Ozer refused to see her, and some other doctor came to see her instead and spent less than 5 minutes in the room) and we had to literally scream at the staff to have them to do her blood work.. we went thru a nightmare.. all she needed is antibiotic from the beginning instead she have had 104.5 fever (motrin didn't help), chills day and night, blue lips, for 4 days, and according to his office it was "OK"... we called them 4 times a day during that time and all they kept saying was "she will be fine in couple of days"... this man should not be allowed near children, especially that nurse of his, unfortunately don't remember her name.. not only she misdiagnosed child but was very rude from the very beginning for NO REASON, but just being stupid, I guess.. anyway, I would never recommend this so-called "doctor" to anyone.. stay away from them if you want your child to live if something serious happens..in the end Dr. Ozer made us even pay for the hospital bill caused by his staffs misdiagnosis.

by lorena24r on Apr 14th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I agree with other reviews on the front office staff. They always seem uncompassionate and cold towards children. You would think they'd loved them for the profession they have chosen. They look absolutly miserable to be there. Makes waiting there a bit uncomfortable. Dr. Ozer and Dr. Ross have both been wonderful to my son. As long as you can get past the horrible front staff the Dr's are very caring and helpful.

by melie1003 on Dec 9th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I LOVE Dr. Rocha-Davis and her nurse, My kids love them. I have see the other doctors and they are awesome Doctors to, but I perfer to stay with Dr. Davis because my kids are more comfortable with her. The reception area (front desk) has never got to me they are very nice and helpful. So I don't know how other people see them as being rude. I would not change offices at all I love this office of Doctors, and staff

Jul 29th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have 3 children & have been w/Pediatric Med since my second child was born. I have seen a few Dr.'s come and go but the current staff, especially Dr Ross, has provided exceptional service. He's very friendly and he takes his time, he even personally cal

Nov 24th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I just love the doctors at Pediatric Medicine. Both of my children have been under Dr. Gibbons care since birth (8 years). Absolutely hated to see her move to Maryland for 2 years a while back. We patiently waited for her return. In her absence, and whene

Sep 7th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I have been going to these doctors since my 5 year old was first born (I also have a 4 year old). They are fabulous and you won't find a better set of pediatricians and staff! Dr. Ozer is extremely knowledgeable and will not miss a diagnosis, especially w