Dr. Michael Adler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 7th, 2016
PROBABLY THE MOST PROFICIENT AND KNOWLEDGABLE SURGEON I KNOW. WISH I COULD CONTINUE USING HIM AS MY GYNECOLOGIST, BUT HE LEFT OUR TOWN OF NEWPORT YEARS AGO. AT AGE 77, I ONCE AGAIN NEED TO HAVE AN OPERATION CALLED A CYSTOCELE/RECTOCELE, BUT I DON'T FEEL CONFIDENT HAVING IT DONE BY ANY OTHER GYNECOLOGIST. SO I WILL TRY TO TRACK DR. ADLER AND FIND OUT IF I AM ELIGIBLE TO SEE HIM WITH MEDICARE AND A SUPPLEMENT INSURANCE PLAN.

September 24th, 2015
Dr Adler is a fabulous doctor. He delivered my 2 children and was with me throughout most of my labor. His office staff is great and he is always interested in me and my family (including my 3 dogs!) Last year I had major surgery in Eugene and none of the doctors could compare to Dr Adler in skill, compassion, or bedside manner.

March 29th, 2014
Errant of Ethics of Consent, Stole my Sexual Well Being
Dr. Michael P. Adler was my mother's doctor when she gave birth to me in 1988. I was born with a rare bleeding disorder, hemophilia type B. This incompetent quack ignored medical ethics and circumcised me less than a day after I was born. According to the nursery notes I was still bleeding ten hours later. Ten days after I was rushed to the emergency room because I was still bleeding and appeared infected. Now apart from the disfiguring scar every circumcised man has around the organ, I have a "burn-victim" appearance as well. Doctor Adler threw the hypocratic oath out the window and stole from me a lifetime of sexual health and self confidence.

July 29th, 2009
Dr. Adler was my OB/Gyn for many years. He is an excellent physician and I still haven't found a doc to replace him. I will say that his personality won't suit everyone.