Dr. Michael Anthony Is this you?

April 20th, 2017

Best psychiatrist I've ever had

I would recommend him highly

November 5th, 2016

Dr Anthony is the greatest!!!

Dr Anthony really helped me gain control when I was pregnant with my perfect daughter, Katie. She turns 13 Sunday!!! She is perfect. Thank you Dr. Anthony!!!

November 16th, 2012

The best doctor I have ever had and I am 50 years old.

September 21st, 2011

Best doctor!

Doctor Anthony was the best psychiatrist I ever worked with. I was hospitalized in inmpatient at Day Kimball last summer while I was pregnant. Dr. Anthony treated me and my family with the upmost respect. He treated me as a person who has hope while most doctors make you feel hopeless. He finally properly diagnosed me and changed my life. I wish I knew where to find where he is practicing now. I would transfer doctors immediatly and drive any distance. hes the best of the best.

July 11th, 2011

Great psychiatrist

I worked with Dr. Anthony and can speak to the fact that he is a phenomenal psychiatrist who has a gift for what he does. Patients were always very pleased with him and very frequently requested to meet with him. I observed his skill in the area of psychiatry and his remarkable "bedside manner." I am very sorry to hear about any disciplinary action that took place. It is my understanding (like a previous commenter) that this disciplinary action relates to a serious head injury he suffered in a motorcycle accident.I wish Dr. Anthony well and hope he is able to return to the practice of medicine soon.

June 13th, 2011

Dr. Anthony is a very competent psychiatrist who treats patients with respect and kindness.As for the comment about misconduct, I heard the alleged incident occurred following a motorcycle accident in 2007, which caused trauma to his head. Its well known that initially, head-injury's often impair a persons judgment. Not an an excuse, but perhaps an explanation for unusual behavior from a Dr.who otherwise has no history of disciplinary action in the 22 years of practice.

June 4th, 2011

Where Are You?

Honestly I loathe going to the doctor,especially a psychiatrist but i started therapy in 2005 continued until I cant seen to find him! He is caring listened without judging and calling me "crazy",he helped me with my disorder,without over medicating like some of the other so called psychiatrists.Only if I could find where he is located. It seems any time there is a great doctor someone that doesn't take their medication correctly has to ruin it for all!

September 5th, 2010

Those who can't treat, teach!

If this Psychiatrist has to do something in the field of Psychiatry it's our opinion that instead of treating patients, maybe he could teach a little night course at a local college. Those who can't treat, teach!

June 22nd, 2009

caring and compassion

March 11th, 2009

Looking for Dr. A... dyse711@hotmail.com

Dr. Anthony was very understanding, caring, and compassionate, while I was seeing him in 2008. Everything I needed in a doctor. I would go back to him in a heartbeat.

March 24th, 2008

Excellent Doctor - Completely disagree with previous comments - smart, understanding and companionate. He helped me through some of the most difficult times of my life and showed me how to help myself to the path of recovery. Thank you!

October 20th, 2016