Dr. Michael Bagley MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 5 reviews

August 12th, 2016
Will no longer be a patient here.
The staff and Dr could be a lot more helpful. They are very adept at making a client feel insignificant.

February 5th, 2016
I can't believe I went there for a mole and ended up with an amazing outcome - Botox made me look 10 years younger for my sons wedding.

January 27th, 2016
Excellent facility. Got to the root of my problem quickly and after my follow up my skin was clear. I even tried Botox! I made my husband go for his skin check there too. We have to drive 35 minutes but worth the trip.

July 13th, 2013
Like the other reviewer I also waited a long time to get to the exam room and then an equally long wait til the doctor (Bagley) came in. He really has zero bedside manner. I saw him twice and his personality did not improve the second time. Seems competent but there a lot of competent dermatologists around who can at least act like they care. Office staff is indifferent bordering on rude. Look elsewhere.

September 8th, 2008
Good doctor, bad staff
Dr. Bagley is extremely professional and attentive. My big issue is with his staff. I arrived on time for a 9:45 appointment, and waited until 10:10 to be taken in for my exam. As the "nurse" led me in, she said, "We were wondering if you were going to show up." To which I said, "What do you mean?" She responded that my appointment was at 9:45, and I informed her that I had been waiting since then. They were also very rude to my elderly mother, who refuses to return to this practice.