A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Banas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Banas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Banas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banas graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Banas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- WVHCS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Banas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Banas practice?
- Dr. Michael Banas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Banas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plains, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.