A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Barrett DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Michael Barrett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Barrett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Haddonfield Surgeons.