A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Barrett DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Michael Barrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Barrett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Haddonfield Surgeons.