Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Doctor.com.
by pam on Jul 29th, 2014

Please do not go here. Rudest staff ever, wait time, with appt. is over 2hrs...doctor? who know if he is really a Dr. Besides calling me old and fat, he hasn't done a thing for me besides falling asleep while I'm explaining my ailments. Completely unprofessional and absolutely NO bedside manners.

|  New patient  |  show details
by Kathy Hennessey on Jun 5th, 2014

I have appointment but have no phone & need to cancel today. There is no email nor "contact" field. Wish they did. My car has an issue & its 98 degrees @ 4pm!

|  Watch out for this crook  |  show details
May 13th, 2014

This guy is a crook preying on underprivileged people on public healthcare. Horrible bedside manners, overbooks daily and absolutely doesn't care about his patients. He is an embarrassment to medicine.

by jessica lopez on Mar 3rd, 2014

Dr boss needs extra help,he takes a long time to call u ,staff always forgetting or they say they never received faxes,its so unprofessional ,wen they answer the phone they say dr office.how do u know if u got the right dr.u couldn't have to worry if yr paper work would get lost or lab work...

by jessica lopez on Feb 25th, 2014

Dr boss is nice person,but his staff needs help,waiting room is about a hr,long wait on refills,lost of fax or says never gets it from pharmacy..staff looks overwhelmin, it shows from body language,

|  Degrading  |  show details
May 3rd, 2013

Dr. Bass was nice but very absent minded. I kept having to repeat myself as to why I was there. Could be due to him being very advanced in age. The office was DEPLORABLE!!! As was the staff. Very dirty,dead cockroaches everywhere. The front desk ladies are foreign,possibly Russian ,and speak two words of English. One was on three different phones taking appointments. I was given a referral by Dr. Bass for a MRI and surgeon. He told me to call back in a week to make sure the appointment had been made and that I didn't "slip thru the cracks". Really!? I called every day for the next month and never got anywhere. I WILL NEVER GO BACK!!! THE MOST DEGRADING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!

|  very good doctor  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2012

Dr bass is excellent, he is one of the few who does not try the placebo affect, he also does not act like he sanctioned, this is a legitimate, proffesional, I'm glad I found him!

|  Thanks  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Bass thank you for everything you have done for me and my family.

|  Former patient  |  show details
by Anonymous on Feb 12th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Bass is an excellent Doctor. However, the office staff, fronts desk lady, can't recall her name was absolutely horrible. I had the worse ex ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Unhappy patient  |  show details
by Unhappy patient on Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Bass is an excellent Doctor. However, the office staff, front desk lady, can't recall her name, but she was absolutely horrible! I had the worse experience with her. I went into this office with great hopes of experiencing professional staff as they are a fairly new clinic. Much to my surprise i was treated like an animal with no rights. Took in a form for Doctor Bass to sign, as i am disabled and needed him to verify this on this form. Dr. Bass was very helpful and cooperative. Once i left his care and went back into the main office area i handed over the paper he signed to this office clerk for her to copy for their records. She screamed at me and said i was not supposed to bring in paper work directly to the Doctor and grabbed the form and refused to give it back to unless i paid $15 immediately on the spot as that was their fee for his signing this form for me and scolded me for having him sign it. I was humiliated at her tone of voice towards me and desperate to have this form returned which belonged to me in the first place. Upon leaving i asked her for the name of her supervisor in which she retorted, "why do you need her name" and eventually would only give me only her first name, "Susie". I made another appointment for the following month, but never did contact her supervisor. The time of my appointment i was told by, Susie i was no longer a patient there for some sort of "incident". I tried to explain, but was brushed off. I did not receive any notice of being dropped as a patient which i think is also unethical as i have diabetes and need to see my Doctor regularly every month. I would not recommend this office to anyone in the future. Too bad it is a non profit organization and the Doctor himself has no control over the staff he works for. I would follow this Doctor some where else if he worked at another office.