A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berry
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Berry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Berry practice?
- Dr. Michael Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Berry practices Family Medicine near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Primary Care Doctors.