A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Binder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Binder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Binder, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Binder graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Binder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Clear Lake Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Binder MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Binder practice?
- Dr. Michael Binder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Binder practices Pediatrics near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Friendswood, TX.
See Galveston Pediatricians.