General Practitioners, Pediatrician
UTMB Faculty Group Practice
400 Harborside Dr
Galveston, TX 77555
409-772-2222
Locations and availability (3)

|  Great Doctor.  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2012

We have been going to this facility for the past 15 years. My son has seen Doctor Binder for as long as I can remember and he has the wonderful ability to speak to him on any level. I have seen this through the years. The staff is amazing. We love the nurse. It is easy to get appointments and I feel they value my time as the wait is less than 10 minutes. My most recent appointment was last week for a well child check-up and athletic physical for school. We were in the office in under 5 minutes and saw the doctor immediately.

|  Best pediatrician EVER  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

I'm a grandmother and i've raised two girls of my own. I take care of my granddaughter. She was sick all of her first year and he is the most caring compassionate doctor i have ever meet. His kindness and concern will never be forgotten. We still see him alot and his concern has never changed since the first visit.

|  Amazing facility and doctor  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

We have been seeing Dr. Binder for six years and he has been there for every little cold my boys have had. He is so great with the kids and they absolutely love him! The office is very busy but I can usually get an appointment within a week of needing it. If the kids are showing severe symptoms they always find a way to get them in immediately. I cannot express how wonderful it is to have my boys are told they have to go to the doctor and they get excited. "Are you taking us to Dr. Binder?" and when I tell them yes they do a little fist pump!

|  Exceptional Service  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

Dr. Binder is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. He always takes his time and uses great bedside manner with us. There is no one else I would rather see my family. I only wish I could see him myself. The staff is just amazing. They help me with any concerns I have. They have went above and beyound to make my daughters feel at ease. My 2 year old even says "Thank You" after getting shots from the nurses.

|  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

Dr. Binder is a great doctor! He has been my daughter Pedi for 10 yrs now & I couldnt ask for a awesome experience going for our visits. Thank You for the outstanding staff & care that you provide for my daughter!

|  as a doctor and mother, he was my choice for pediatrician  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

Dr. Binder is incredible. As a physician, I am very particular when it comes to my children's medical care. Dr. Binder was chosen because he is knowledgeable, thorough, and caring, and my children love him.

|  show details
Jan 14th, 2011

Dr. Binder is a wonderful Pediatrician. The moment I met him, he gave me that warm fuzy feeling. I knew he was the right doctor for my children. Everytime we go to an appt. he makes us feel as if we are his only patients for the day. My son died of SIDS. Dr. Binder was on vacation when this happened, yet he still called me a number of times to make sure we were okay and to send his sympathy. He gave us his personal phone number and told us to call if we were to ever need anything. He is amazing and my children LOVE him. He comes HIGHLY recomended.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by stesha on Jun 18th, 2010

Dr. Binder and the other doctors here are excellent.

|  Family pediatrician for 11 years  |  show details
by Rebecca Harper on Apr 5th, 2010

Dr. Binder sees my children from newborns to teenagers. My daughter makes up symptoms if one of the other kids is sick so she can see him too. He is a household name. He feels like family. We are so blessed to have him. The other doctors in the practice are great so always comfortable seeing someone else if he isn't available.

|  Elisha S  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 12th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

My two girls have gone to Dr. B since birth. He is so good with them. They actually enjoy going to the pediatrician.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Move to League City  |  show details
by Come to League City on Nov 11th, 2009

Dr. Binder is great. I wish he would have a clinic in the League City area.