Learn more about Dr. Michael Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bradley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bradley, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Bradley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- South County Hospital
- Newport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Bradley MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Michael Bradley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bradley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Wakefield, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, RI.
See Wakefield Orthopedic Surgeons and Wakefield Sports Medicine Doctors.