Learn more about Dr. Michael Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bradley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bradley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bradley, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Bradley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Newport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Bradley MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Michael Bradley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bradley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Wakefield, RI.
See Wakefield Surgeons.