A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Butman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Butman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Butman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Butman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Butman MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Butman practice?
- Dr. Michael Butman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Butman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Internists and Bellflower Nephrologists.