A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Carney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Carney practice?
Dr. Michael Carney practices Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Cardiologists.