A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Carney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carney
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Carney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Carney DO is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Carney practice?
- Dr. Michael Carney has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Carney practices Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Cardiologists.