A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Carney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carney
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Carney DO is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Carney practice?
- Dr. Michael Carney has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Carney practices Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Cardiologists.