A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Carney is Excellent. Dr. Carney has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Oklahoma Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Carney practice?
Dr. Michael Carney practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Carney, Dr. Micheal Carney, Dr. Michel Carney, Dr. Mickey Carney, Dr. Miguel Carney, Dr. Mike Carney