Dr. Michael Carroll MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
The family has gone to Dr. Carroll for many years. I wouldn't go to anyone else for hip surgery or for an orthopedic diagnosis of any kind. Dr. Carroll is kind, explains what he is doing, and has always given a correct diagnosis and treatment.

February 10th, 2014
Dr Michael P Carroll
I must say that in todays climate of healthcare as a whole Dr Carroll rises above all of the other doctors that practice knee replacement surgery. He is a very caring doctor and has always projected an air of professionalism. He has performed 5 knee procedures on me including finally two total knee replacements. The man has been treating me for over 10 years and I would never let anyone but Dr Carroll perform anything pertaining to the knee. He is a credit to the medical profession. Also, He is the only doctor allowed to treat my children. It will be a sad day when he decides to retire. Well done doctor Carroll you gave me my life back pain free. Other doctors in the field should take a page from your book and we would heal the healthcare industry as a whole. Thankyou for many jobs well done.

April 23rd, 2008
Excellent Physician
Dr. Jafar operated on me last year. He dealt with my children in a professional manner that allowed all of us to be comfortable and confident. I highly recommend him.