A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Casey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Casey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Casey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Casey has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Casey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Casey practice?
- Dr. Michael Casey has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Casey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brackenridge, PA and Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.