A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MICHAEL CASEY:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MICHAEL CASEY is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MICHAEL CASEY, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. CASEY graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. CASEY has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. CASEY accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MICHAEL P. CASEY practice?
Dr. MICHAEL CASEY practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA and Sewickley, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons, Pittsburgh Surgeons, and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.