A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Casey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Casey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Casey has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Casey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Casey practice?
- Dr. Michael Casey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Casey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.