A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Casey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Casey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Casey MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Casey practice?
- Dr. Michael Casey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Casey practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.