A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Castillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castillo
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Castillo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Castillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patricio Castillo MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Michael Castillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Castillo practices Otolaryngology near Webster, TX.
See Webster Otolaryngologists.