A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MICHAEL CECIL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. MICHAEL CECIL, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. CECIL graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. CECIL has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. CECIL accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MICHAEL P. CECIL practice?
Dr. MICHAEL CECIL practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Neurology near Conyers, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, GA.
See Conyers Internists, Conyers Cardiologists, Conyers Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Conyers Neurologists.