A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cecil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cecil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cecil graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Cecil has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cecil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Cecil practice?
Dr. Michael Cecil practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Conyers, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, GA and Stockbridge, GA.
See Conyers Internists, Conyers Cardiologists, and Conyers Nuclear Medicine Physicians.