A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cecil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cecil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cecil
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cecil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cecil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cecil graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Cecil has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Cecil MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Cecil practice?
- Dr. Michael Cecil has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cecil practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Covington, GA.
See Covington Internists, Covington Cardiologists, and Covington Nuclear Medicine Physicians.