A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Collier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Collier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Collier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Collier practice?
Dr. Michael Collier practices Family Medicine near Flagstaff, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Williams, AZ.
See Flagstaff Family Physicians.