Learn more about Dr. Michael Coyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Coyle is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coyle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Coyle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyle graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coyle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Coyle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Coyle practice?
- Dr. Michael Coyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Coyle practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Orthopedic Surgeons and Somerset Surgeons.